This is "Buster" our newest addition. He's a yellow lab. Amazingly enough I fell in love with him at a yard sale. (Normally I am not a dog person.) The kids have been begging for one forever though. He is really sweet so far. He's still working on not chasing the chickens though. He seems to like rafting and camping with us too.
Buster and Trey.
Here's one of our mama hens (which the kids call "the sister of Hatch", Hatch died on Easter, and this one just doesn't really have her own name , like the Brother of Jared I guess.) We have 5 new baby chicks that 2 hens care for together actually. It's really sweet to watch (and also I don't have to have them in a box in my kitchen this way.) They're doing really well so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment