Monday, May 12, 2008

Mom & big kids quick Utah trip

Me, Trey and Meghan drove to UT for Milo's blessing. (Actually I did most of the driving.:) It was quick but we had a great time at Will & Erika's house. Here was probably Trey's favorite part- Rock band with Uncle Will. This is really hard!! And I'm totally impressed at how awesome Will is at it. I'm especially uncoordinated on the drums. And I was really scary singing "Mississippi Queen".
We went to my favorite, the Hogle Zoo on Saturday too. I got a pose out of Trey. (That's rare now days.)
Will, Erika & Milo at the Bird show. Milo was so good he just slept the whole time at the zoo I think. Such a cutie.
Love the giraffes. What a weird looking animal.
Meghan in that smelly reptile building pointing out a pink bird she liked.

No comments: