
Bryce was thrilled to get on camera here, Blake, not so much.

Meghan was a "pretty witch" this year, not a scary one. She's very easy to please.

Blake in his chubbie mousie costume. I let him pick his costume at Old Navy ($5 by the way!)and he wanted to be a "mousie". Dad's not here this year, sure you can wear pink:)

Bryce the fireman. "I want to be just like Dad when I grow up." He loved trick-or-treating this year. He's our almost always happy 5 year old.

Trey was a biker with tats for the 6th grade Halloween party (that was actually his first dance...aaaah!) And a bum with many more holes in his clothes and a cardboard sign for the trunk-or-treat. I love when they make their own costumes. The costumes are much simpler every year the older I get.
4 comments:
I love when you update your blog. They are a bunch of cuties.
very cute costumes. Ours get simpler every year too. Great job Trey, I love it. You look almost a little too authentic!
Rhett and I loved the pictures...we had to do a double take on Trey's tats! hehehe They look like they were excited.
fun blog Steph. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment