Hi Steph: you won't believe this, but I have just finished going all the way back on your blog for the first time. Dora set it up for me so I could enjoy it along with her blog. WE loved it!!! I am ashamed to admit it, but I didn't know how to 'get into it b-4.' Unlike my grandkids (even the two and three year olds) I am not as computer savvy as I should be. I am just too slow. But hope to keep on top of everything with my new laptop. So enjoyed our visit yesterday. I miss you all so very much and wish I could run over and visit frequently. The kids are growing up so fast. Can't wait for the FL reunion. Hopefully we can come to MT soon too. I have dreams of parking our 'bed' in your back yard and spending a few weeks there b-4 I leave this earth. We love you and miss you all. Love RM
Glad you were able to get on it. I'm pretty sporadic at keeping it up. Seems like I run into computer gliches a lot too. We miss you too and can't wait for this summer.
2 comments:
Hi Steph: you won't believe this, but I have just finished going all the way back on your blog for the first time. Dora set it up for me so I could enjoy it along with her blog. WE loved it!!! I am ashamed to admit it, but I didn't know how to 'get into it b-4.' Unlike my grandkids (even the two and three year olds) I am not as computer savvy as I should be. I am just too slow. But hope to keep on top of everything with my new laptop. So enjoyed our visit yesterday. I miss you all so very much and wish I could run over and visit frequently. The kids are growing up so fast. Can't wait for the FL reunion. Hopefully we can come to MT soon too. I have dreams of parking our 'bed' in your back yard and spending a few weeks there b-4 I leave this earth. We love you and miss you all. Love RM
Glad you were able to get on it. I'm pretty sporadic at keeping it up. Seems like I run into computer gliches a lot too. We miss you too and can't wait for this summer.
Post a Comment