Sunday, March 8, 2009
Blake
Blake's infamous eyebrow squint... you know you're in trouble if you get this. Today he gave a kid in church this look right before he put up his dukes and had to be split up. And that was in sacrament. Primary he got hauled outside screaming by Dad. We love Sundays:) Especially with a 1pm church time. OK. I'm done blogging for the night. I'm going to try to keep up a little better though. Life is crazy and fun at the same time for sure. Somehow we're trying to laugh at all the funny moments and just keep on going. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i hope he never gives me the eyebrow squint!
I don't believe it, I think he is sweet all the time.
I think I may have witnessed those eyes at the beach! ;)
Post a Comment