Monday, April 7, 2008


So, our family did a 5K walk in Missoula around the Clark Fork river last Saturday. Terran and I have ran it before, but it was fun to bring the kids. As you can see it was a chilly 38 degrees and overcast. I guess that helped us walk faster. Bryce was a little mad he didn't get a medal in the end. He wants to run it next year he says.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Bryce's mad face...so funny...I would have been mad if I didn't get a medal too...I am proud of you guys for being so active! If only your ambition could rub off on me! Love ya

melanie said...

You won a medal in my book, way to go. (that was so cheesy huh?)

Becky Workman said...

K, got the info now, you guys are such a cute family!! Trey is HUGE! He's going to surpass you soon!! Guess that's not saying much tho.