meghan looks drunk, I like your hair color, very nice.
That is so great! Thanks for sending me your blog it will be fun to see what you are up to ! did i send you my personal one? xoj
what race did you 2 run?? FUN!
We just ran the 5K- Run for the Trees. It about killed me. But I'm trying to get in shape to try another one this summer. Missoula has a lot of them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
meghan looks drunk, I like your hair color, very nice.
That is so great! Thanks for sending me your blog it will be fun to see what you are up to ! did i send you my personal one? xoj
what race did you 2 run?? FUN!
We just ran the 5K- Run for the Trees. It about killed me. But I'm trying to get in shape to try another one this summer. Missoula has a lot of them.
Post a Comment