
So ya might be a redneck if you've bathed a chicken in your house! (or just live in Montana with a little too cool of a day for bathing outdoors- a must do for going to the Ravalli County Fair.)

Sasquatch just closed his eyes and seemed to enjoy the bath and style here. Maybe it was a day at the spa for him? Really I never dreamed I'd be helping a kid do this.

"Hatch" didn't enjoy the process quite so much. A little more of a rodeo in the water with her. But she put up with it.

Hatch is actually Meghan's bird. Thank goodness I talked Trey down to only these two birds going to the fair instead of half the flock.
1 comment:
I love my redneck relatives!! To bad I wasn't there go give those birds some real styling. Happy Birthday Brycey.
Post a Comment