Monday, September 15, 2008

It's "Super Saturday" for the Lolo R.S.!

My friend Heidi with her magnet boards for her kids rooms. Good job Heidi. Jaime, Alicia and Kimberly making cards. These were sooo cute. (not by me)
I got to be over this little event this year, and it was a bit stressful, but I think it turned out really fun. Much funner to just attend though, I decided. The whole family was glad when it was over :) Terran bailed me out at the last minute when the metal I'd ordered for these magnet boards didn't fit the wooden frames. He cut all 28 of them to the right size with these shears he just happened to find at... you guessed it a garage sale. Yeah Terran!

1 comment:

Becky Workman said...

good job T, bailing Steph out!! Wish so bad I could have come. Super Saturday, what's that? I haven't been to one of those since BYU ward. boo hoo.