
Meghan and Lizzie starting out the day. This was a long bike ride for these girls... 17 miles! Mostly down hill, but still long. They did great!

One of the trestle bridges we went over with about a 200ft drop. I didn't have alot of faith in these little cables along the sides, especially with Blake trying to stick his head through, or lean over one. I was a nervous wreck, following him everywhere with one hand on him until he got back in the bike carrier. In fact my feet are tingling just looking at that picture.

Bryce and buddy Carter rode together for a while in the trailer.

Blake and Bryce took turns on this thing. It was much more fun than the trailer. Here's Blake, who really can't reach the pedals but loved it.

Me and the trailer. It was such a nice cool fall day, and the views were gorgeous. I'm adding this to my list of favorite things to do in Montana. (except this is actually in Idaho.) We had a ton of fun and great memories this day with our friends the Humphreys and Ratliffs (except Loredana who couldn't come.) There was one incident (there always is on these adventures). On the way out- we'd shuttled ourselves so we didn't have to ride back up it, the muffler of the suburban dropped off and was digging into the dirt road we were on. It was getting dark, but Terran finally got it off, since we didn't have any wire and couldn't keep going forward. For a few days I had quite the loud vehicle and Trey even slunk down in his seat as we pulled up to church. Luckily T got it welded back on pretty cheap. Yeah!
4 comments:
I LOVE THE RAILS TO TRAILS!!! We've got a few here too. Love them. Looks like a way fun time!!! Wish I could have come along. It's a little humid here right now, I could use some of that cool, fresh Montana air.
Looks awesome! We have that same bike trailer for Milo. The red one. I love it.
We borrowed that red one. I loved it too. It even has suspension. We had a cheap one we pretty much wore out. I'd get one like this if I did it again.
You guys are so outdoorsie!!! Maybe if I ever get to move I'll get off my butt and join ya'll.
Post a Comment